Sometimes the only thing keeping a nurse going through a rough shift is dark roast coffee. Heading to their 3/3 shift with the espresso americano. Pulling all nighters for their midterm with a mocha frappe. Coffee is known as fuel for the nurse’s soul. Cheers to the coffee bean for keeping nurses AAO x 3 and functioning until their caffeine intake is therapeutic.
Keeping nurses awake and productive one pin at a time.
- Measures approximately 0.72 inch (w) x 1 (h) inch
- High quality, hard enamel pin with black nickel plated metal
- Backstamped with BTNS logo
- 1 x Black Rubber Clutch Backing
- Original artwork designed by Tiffany // Beyond the Nurses’ Station