Healthcare Professionals for Black Lives Matter
As healthcare professionals we must recognize that racism is not just a social issue but also a public health crisis that affect people of color significantly. We must stand up against health disparities, mass incarceration, and police brutality/violence.
We are fighting for an end in systematic racism, inclusion, diversity, equity, and human rights for people of color.
Together we as healthcare professionals can work towards a systemic change not only from police brutality and socially but throughout the health care system.
We strive to continuously and openly support this movement in and out of scrubs.
Shedding light on this systemic emergency and ending racism one pin at a time.
- Measures approximately 1 inch (w) x 1 inch (h)
- High quality, hard enamel pin with gold plated metal
- Backstamped with BTNS logo
- 1 x Black Rubber Clutch Backing
- Original artwork designed by Tiffany // Beyond the Nurses’ Station