What makes a Frontline Warrior? A Frontline Warrior (FLW) is a healthcare professional that has faced physical, mental or emotional battles seen or unseen. Battles such as COVID-19, inequality, trauma, burnout and more. Many FLW are people who have fought many battles either in the workplace or personally even with all the obstacles that stand in their way they still rise up and fight against it. Being a FLW is acknowledging that we have battle wounds but still choose to heal and grow. Frontline Warriors have the ability to know when to fight another battle but also recognize when to retreat.
Sharing resilience and relentlessness one pin at a time.
- Measures approximately 1.5 inch (w) x 1.13 (h) inch
- High quality, hard enamel pin with silver plated metal
- Backstamped with BTNS logo * (logo is reversed)
- 1 x Black Rubber Clutch Backing
- Original artwork designed by Tiffany // Beyond the Nurses’ Station ©